So this is a bit overdo (considering in was announced on Monday), but a big (HUGE) congratulations goes out to Dustin Pague on making this season’s “The Ultimate Fighter 14″ on Spike TV. You may remember my post about him trying out quite a few months back. If not, check out the link and watch his last fight… Dustin has been working at this for years now. We’ve seen guys get fast-tracked to the “big leagues” and it’s not always the best thing for them. However, this is the best time anyone could ask for with Dustin…
The show begins airing on September 21st at 9pm on Spike TV. You’d better be watching! Check out the Ultimate Fighter website for more info.
Also, Dustin will be making an appearance at Primetime Sports Grill (11250 James Swart Circle- Fairfax, VA) this Saturday during the UFC 134 main card (9pm-late). Come on out, meet one of the nicest guys you will ever meet, and enjoy some great food and drinks!
That’s all for now!
P.S. This has been a slow week for the blog, but have no fear! Todd is on vacation and we are working on some AMAZING developments that we will be sharing with you all very, very soon…
Latest posts by Chris Merritt (see all)
- Painful Shoulders, the Kettlebell Arm Bar, and Neck Packing – January 31, 2014
- Applying The Basic Concept of Triphasic Training – January 13, 2014
- What’s my problem? – July 9, 2013
- Conditioning the MMA Athlete – June 19, 2013
- Fast Cars, Hot Chicks, Big Muscles And The Meaning Of Life – June 3, 2013