It’s Wednesday, and I know you’re probably dragging… sucks for you! I kid, I kid… But seriously, as Todd talks about in his new book, “The Pull-Up Manifesto,” challenges can be a great tool to break away from boredom. So I propose a challenge! (Who’d-a-thunk-it??)
Enter the Dragon Flag Challenge:
It’s true, these guys are rarely serious, but this challenge is! Bruce Lee used to bust these things out like it wasn’t no thing but a chicken wing.
See how many of these bad boys you can do (if any at all). I must warn you though, these guys make them look easier than they are. Jonathan (the first guy) drops a bit too low. His core was NOT up to the challenge (he’s still a beast though, and didn’t fail the challenge altogether). Dustin, on the other hand, smoked it.
Where do you fall?
Latest posts by Chris Merritt (see all)
- Painful Shoulders, the Kettlebell Arm Bar, and Neck Packing – January 31, 2014
- Applying The Basic Concept of Triphasic Training – January 13, 2014
- What’s my problem? – July 9, 2013
- Conditioning the MMA Athlete – June 19, 2013
- Fast Cars, Hot Chicks, Big Muscles And The Meaning Of Life – June 3, 2013